Fair Trade Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- USDA Certified Organic with NO GMOs.
- The oil has low acidity, medium body, both fruity and peppery tasting notes.
- Olives from the Mediterranean are known to be the most robust in the world, producing the highest quality and most flavorful olive oil available.
- Unlike many oils, this is not a blend of various olives from various countries; Palestine is the only source: the longitude and latitude are printed right on the bottle!
- The olives were cold pressed and the oil is stored away from heat and light that would otherwise damage it's delicate flavor.
- We recommend using the oil for dressing, drizzling, and dipping with any dish you would like to highlight with added flavor and health benefits.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil has numerous health benefits as it is high in Omega 3s and Polyphenols; the anti-aging, anti-inflammatory antioxidant.
- Sustainably grown with proceeds from every bottle going to plant new olive trees that have been destroyed due to years of regional conflict.
- Fair Trade prices ensure fair wages for all those involved in production.
- Try Harvest Peace today and taste the difference, it's Better Olive Oil for a Better Cause.